Monday, October 29, 2007

NFL Power Rankings Week 7

Well, I typed this before the weekend but never got a chance to post it... For those who are curious, here are my comments regarding last weeks power rankings after this weeks games. Without further delay, here's Just my opinion: Just the Facts for week seven:

1)New England (7-0) Last week: 1
    Next week: 1. The week after: 1. It's like watching the Varsity team intersquad against the freshman, every week! Often, I feel that I can see the weakness in the team that keeps winning and can't understand why others don't exploit it. I have yet to see your weakness. I don't think Washington, Indianapolis, or Pittsburgh will be able to find one either.
2)Indianapolis (6-0) Last week: 2
    You may end up with one loss this year, too bad you have to play the Patriots every season. At least you seem to get home field advantage. I just learned that Vinny will be the QB for the Panthers. You'll be undefeated when you match up against the Pat's in two weeks.
3)Green Bay (5-1) Last week: 3
    Boring! Bye
4)Dallas (6-1) Last week: 4
    You keep winning, but so does your competition! Giants are on a roll, Philly's none too shabby, and Washington's been proving to be pretty tough. Don't get comfortable just because you can roll over Minnesota!
5)New York Giants (5-1) Last week: 7
    Five in a row. That's enough to pop you into the top five. Welcome. With this week's game against Miami, it shouldn't be to hard to stay there. Too bad you have to go to London to do it. What, NFL Europe is doing about as well as Euro Disney?
6)Pittsburgh (4-2) Last week: 5
    Killer loss to Denver in the final seconds of the game! That's what you get for letting them hang around. Let that be a lesson to you. Though Cinci should be an easy target this week.
7)Tennessee (4-2) Last week: off
    welcome back. it's like a sick joke, I add someone to the list, they lose a game they shouldn't the next week. You lost to TB, I added TB, they lost to Detroit. I'll add Detroit, they'll lose to the Bears, just you watch!
8)Washington (5-2) last week: 10
    Ok you beat Arizona. And you go up because everybody else lost. You've got NE this week. No one is expecting you to win, but show up to play and you might stay on the list. If New England makes you look like Hobbits (Like they have with everyone else) don't bother checking to see if you made it.
9)Jacksonville (4-3) Last week: 6
    Yes, you lost, but you lost to Indy. Can't really fault you for that. It wasn't a killer loss (see Pitt/Seattle or NE/SD). Do better next week and you'll start to climb again.
10)Detroit (3-2) Last week: off
    Ok, you've been on and off and on again. Just please please beat the Bears next week! (for me?!)
Off: Baltimore: You cannot lose to Buffalo and stay on the list. Better luck next week. Off: TB: I did you a favor and finally gave you some respect, what do you do? Throw it back in my face by losing to a team I'd taken off JMO:JTF. It'll be harder to get back on next time!

Counting down the days till NE v INDY! I can't wait!

No comments: