Friday, July 18, 2008

World Premiere!

Ladies and Gentleman!

It gives me great pleasure to announce to my readership the commencement of a long awaited arrival!

My beautiful wife has joined the ranks of the bloggers!


It's Called Guilt


That's right, the Queen of Hearts has started a blog! I'd like to preempt your suggestions that this was done under duress or prodding from her husband. Nothing could be further from that truth! In fact, she surprised me with a nearly completed blog one day, asking for just my opinion on it!

So be sure to link it, put it in your favorites, attach it to your facebook, myspace, blogspot, wordpress (McNutt!), blackberry, write it on your forehead, don't miss this blog!

Here
it is again just in case you forgot: It's Called Guilt (itscalledguilt.blogspot.com)

No comments: