Monday, March 02, 2009

Band Album Cover Game

I found this "game" recently and it is so adictive! You get to create your own band and produce your first album! (I have to give credit where credit is due. I found this game on this blog.)

Here's how it works.

First, you need to get your band name. To do this you visit Wikipedia and select a random article. Or you can click here: Random Wikipedia Article.

Then you need the name of your album. This comes from the Quotations Page and selecting random quotes. The final few words of the last quote is your album title. You can get there by clicking here: Random Quotes.

Next, you need an image for your album cover. Head on over to Flickr. Click on the "Explore" drop down menu and select "Interesting last seven days." The third image is your album cover. Or you can click here: Interesting Flickr Images

Finally, you assemble the peices together in a photoshop or paint program and you have your finished Band Album Cover!

Here are two of mine:




If you can find a way to get your album covers to me, I can add them in a future post!

This is too much fun, here are some more:







I couldn't resist! Here are more:





Happy cover making!

Here are a few from JMO readers!:
Dawn

"L"

The Queen of Hearts

1 comment:

Dawn said...

That's really fun! When I get some extra time I'll try it myself.